The Consulate News & Media Center is a place for company news, stories, and respectful dialogue between the company and fellow staff members, residents and potential residents, their caregivers, and anyone interested in learning more about Consulate Health Care.
It is our goal is to encourage rewarding participation in the community while preventing misuse. Additionally, it is our responsibility to be mindful of the highly regulated nature of the healthcare industry which prevents us from discussing certain topics including legal and regulatory matters. Please do not take any of the information within the News & Media section as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Please read and adhere to the following discussion guidelines in order to help us foster an environment that is both respectful and engaging.
- Be Responsible: Bear in mind that all information disclosed on the platform may become publicly available. Please exercise caution when commenting or disclosing potentially identifiable information.
- Be Sensitive To Cultural Differences: Consulate Health Care is an organization comprised of talented people from all over the world. What may be acceptable or appropriate in one of our locations could be offensive to community members from other countries.
- Add Value: When posting, comment on your area of expertise and provide unique, individual perspectives. Always do you best to post meaningful and respectful comments.
- Confidential Information: Confidential information including but not limited to personal health information, regulatory information, and legal matters will not be permitted on the platform.
- Solicitations: Commentary that shares unsolicited products, services, or content may be found in violation of the Rules of Engagement and removed without warning. Each commenter agrees to be subject to a comment moderation process when posting.
- Reporting Misuse: We hope and expect that users will honor the Rules of Engagement. However, if you believe any post is in violation of these rules, you can submit a notification at the bottom of any post for review.
- Modifications: Consulate reserves the right to modify or close access to and functionality of the site at its discretion and will update this policy regularly to comport with the law.
- Posting times and unpublished posts: Posted comments will be moderated, and if approved, published with in 48 hours. Comments that are not acceptable according to our Rules of Engagement will not be published and will be reported to our Legal team for further review. Consulate Health Care reserves the right to remove any comment that does not conform to the policy.